Posts Tagged ‘online application form’
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / M. Tech. / M. Plg./ Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses for the academic year 2012-2013 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
MP B.Ed. 2013 Admission Online Application Form Session 2013 – 2014
MP बी.एड प्रवेश प्रक्रिया (2012-2013)
Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board Ready to Announced the Notification of BEd Admission in Session 2013 Those Candidate of MP and Other State Are Waiting for the Admission Procedure in 2013 Mp Online Will be Declared the All Information of The Admission of BED 2012.
List of Recognized Teacher Training Institutions conducting B.Ed. course
in the state of Madhya Pradesh 2012-13 http://www.mp.gov.in/HigherEducationMP/BEd/BED041212.pdf
|सत्र 2012-13 हेतु एन सी टी ई से मान्यता प्राप्त अतिरिक्त अशासकीय बी एड महाविद्यालयों की सूची।|
|सत्र 2012-13 हेतु एन सी टी ई से मान्यता प्राप्त अशासकीय बी एड महाविद्यालयों की सूची।|
Admission Notification of BED 2013 Expected to be Announced on December First Week of New Year 2013
Department of Higher Education – Madhya Pradesh
Online Off-Campus Counselling B. Ed. 2013
Admission of BED Will be Based on Merit Based MP All University Will be Available on Admission on Counselling Time MP Domicile Candidate and Other State Both Candidate Will be Eligible to Appear This Examination.
Please visit MP Higher Education Official Site for application format: Click Here
Download MP BED College List : Click Here
B.ed MP Online Official website Site : Click Here
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
7TH Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
Ph.:011-23724151-57 Website: www.aicte-india.org
Advt. No: NOTIFICATION
COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2013-14 (SECOND TEST)
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate
Courses can apply for CMAT online.
· online from 1st November, 2012 to 2nd January, 2013 on
· Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of
· Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual
allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in
a particular city.
Test General/OBC SC/ST/PD CMAT 2013-14(Second Test)
Rs.1200 +Bank charges as applicable Rs.600 + Bank
Common Management Admissions Test (CMAT 2013 – 2014) will be conducted within test window starting from 1st Nov, 2012 to 2nd Jan, 2013 in 61 cities.
Registration Start date
Date : 01-11-2012
Registration End date
Date : 02-01-2013
Admit Card download date
Date : 11-02-2013
CMAT 2013-14 Exam Window
Date : 21-02-2013 to 25-02-2013
CMAT Result declaration
Date : 13-03-2013
Print out of Score Cards
From : 13-03-2013 – 13-04-2013
Agartala Dehradun Kanpur Panaji
Ahmedabad Delhi Kochi Patna
Ahmednagar Dhanbad Kolhapur Pune
Allahabad Durgapur Kolkata Rajkot
Amravati Gorakhpur Kota Raipur
Amritsar Gulbarga Kozhikode Ranchi
Aurangabad Gurgaon Lucknow Shimla
Bangalore Guwahati Ludhiana Srinagar
Bareilly Gwalior Madurai Surat
Bhavnagar Hyderabad Meerut Trivandrum
Bhopal Indore Mumbai Udaipur
Bhubaneswar Jabalpur Mysore Vadodara
Bhuj Jaipur Nagpur Varanasi
Chandigarh Jammu Nasik Visakhapatnam
Chennai Jamshedpur Navi Mumbai
Coimbatore Jodhpur Noida
Pre-requisites before starting the CMAT Registration:
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the CMAT registration process
· A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
· All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam
· You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of
yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
· You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear
signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
· A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done
on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for CMAT exam
· A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number
· A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
· A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are
planning to pay by CASH at the bank
NEET UG 2013 Online Registration Starts From 1 Dec
NEET 2013 (or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) is an All India Medical Entrance Exam for admission to medical Colleges in India for UG and PG courses.
Online applications are invited for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2013 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the following schedule for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in All Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India.
1. NEET(UG)- 2013 will be held in single stage and would be an objective test.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
3. Information regarding receipt of Application Forms will be hosted from time to time on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The candidate can check the
status of receipt of Application on the website and take the suggested action.
4. The NEET(UG) – 2013 will be held on 05.05.2013 (Sunday).
5. Examination Centre, Language of Question Paper and choice of seats be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of online application.
6. The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
7. The candidates can download the Result, Score Card/Rank Letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
8. For the latest up dates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.cbseneet.nic.in & www.mohfw.nic.in and regularly check their
e-mails till the completion of final round of counselling.
download notification at http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Docs/NEETBulletinEnglish2013.pdf
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats in Medical/Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing Class XII examination in 2013 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
Date of Examination
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.cbseneet.nic.in.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM NEET-UG – 2013
|1.||Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Application Form.|
|2.||Candidates can apply for NEET-UG – 2013 “Online”.|
|3.||Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.|
|4.||Examination Fees Details and last date for submission of Application Form:|
|a.||Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :|
|b.|| The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
|c.|| Please arrange documents in the following order:
|d.||For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.|
|6.||Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.|
|7.||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-|
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG)||05.5.2013 (Sunday)|
|Schedule for submission of application forms without late fee||01.12.2012 to 31.12.2012|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||10.01.2013|
|Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee Rs.1000/-||01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted late with fee of Rs.1000/-.||05.02.2013|
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
- An All India merit list and State wise merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
- All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within in the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges Shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institutions/University Concerned.
FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE
|FEE WITHOUT LATE FEE||FEE WITH LATE FEE|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE||10.01.2013||05.02.2013|
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
The Assistant Secretary (NEET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59, 22059683
Fax No. – 011-22509251
- Apply OnLine
- Print Bank E-Challan Form
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Re-Print Confirmation Page
- Forgot Registration Number
- Print Address Slip
- Application Forms after last date will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- Detailed information is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centres is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in
http://www.indiapost.gov.in application form Indian Post APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF POSTAL ASSISTANTS AND SORTING ASSISTANTS
Indian Postal MP Circle, Govt. of India, Bhopal, invited applications for the recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants/Postal Assistants Returned Letter Office/Postal Assistant Mail Motor Service and S.B. Control Organization Vacancies 2012 and released recruitment notification for it.
Post applied for :
Postal Assistant in Post Offices
Sorting Assistant in Railway Mail Services
Postal Assistant in Returned Letter Office
Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organisation
Postal Assistant in Circle Office / Regional Office Postal
Postal Assistant for Army Postal Service
Indian Postal Department Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2012.
Name of the Post :: Postal Assistant
No of Posts :: 362 vacancies
Age ::: The Postal Recruitment Applied Candidates are must have 18 years to 27 years.
Qualification ::: 12th Class Passed with 60% Marks
Name of the Post :::: Sorting Assistant
No of Posts :: 69 vacancies
Age ::: The Postal Recruitment Applied Candidates are must have 18 years to 27 years.
Qualification ::: 12th Class Passed with 60% Marks
Fee Details :::: 250/- for Application form
Staring of Application form :::: 11-08-2012
Last Date of Application form ::: 25-09-2012
How To Apply Process ::: Indian Postal Department Post Assistant, Sorting Assistant Jobs Recruitment Applied Candidates Purchased Application form from Dist. Head Post Office and duly filled and send Application form to Direct Recruitment New Delhi
Cost of Application form – Rs.50
Exam fee – Rs.200. Female, SC, ST & PH applicants are exempted, however they should pay Rs.50.
Total Rs.250 should be paid under Unclassified Receipts thro any POs and attach Original alongwith the Application form. Applicants can keep Xerox copies.
Applications should forward thro either Speed Post of Regd Post (other meant not accepted) to the following address.
Direct Recruitment Cell,
New Delhi HO,
New Delhi 110 001
Applicants can check the status of receipt of Cell on www.indiapost.gov.in
For more details, pl refer the advertisement of the concerned Circles.
Dte Memo No : A-34012 / 5 /2011-DE Dt. 31.08.12.
Download application from http://indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/Recruitment/Application_General.pdf AFFIX Rs.25/- Postage Stamp
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA NOTICE Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres in the FCI – 2013 Closing Date: 21.9.2012
fci assistant grade 3 exam 2012
6545 various posts of Assistant Grade III in FCI 2012-13
( TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS / ROZGAR SAMACHAR DATED 25.8.2012)
Date of Examination : 11.11.2012 The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Foodgrain supply-chain management wishes to recruit young and skilled Category III personnel for manning posts in its depots and offices spread all over the country. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and age etc. for the posts indicated below. Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India, will make recruitment to these posts on behalf of the Food Corporation of India under special dispensation given by the Government. The candidates selected through this recruitment for posts in FCI will NOT, however, have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees. As such they will not be eligible for benefit of age relaxation etc. admissible to Central Government civilian employees in recruitments made by the Staff Selection Commission for Ministries/ Departments/ Attached and Subordinate Offices under Government of India and will not be entitled to claim parity with Central Government Civilian Employees in any matter whatsoever. Only on-line application will be accepted. Two websites http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in are available for the purpose. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are eligible in all respects before applying for the posts. Candidates are required to submit
North Zone Category III
A. AG III (General) Posts : 516 vacancies
B. AG III (Accounts) Posts : 238 vacancies
C, AG III (Technical) Posts : 1652 vacancies
D. AG III (Depot) Posts : 617 vacancies
East Zone Category-III
A. AG III (General) Posts : 85 vacancies
B. AG III (Accounts) Posts : 142 vacancies
C. AG III (Technical) Posts : 411 vacancies
D. AG III (Depot) Posts : 115 vacancies
South Zone Category-III
A. AG III (General) Posts : 156 vacancies
B. AG III (Accounts) Posts : 134 vacancies
C. AG III (Technical) Posts : 631 vacancies
D. AG III (Depot) Posts : 738 vacancies
West Zone Category-III
A. AG III (General) Posts : 62 vacancies
B. AG III (Accounts) Posts : 47 vacancies
C. AG III (Technical) Posts : 474 vacancies
D. AG III (Depot) Posts : 286 vacancies
North East Zone Category-III
A. AG III (General) Posts : 39 vacancies
B. AG III (Accounts) Posts : 89 vacancies
C. AG III (Technical) Posts : 113 vacancies
Appetent candidates can check more information about SSC FCI 6545 Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Exam 2012-13 like age limit, Education Qualification, Eligible criteria, How to Apply, etc from following given below Notification Links
fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India SBI either in the form of Challan or net banking.
3. Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
4. No documents are required to be sent to SSC alongwith the application. Therefore, the candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
5. Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
6. Qualification in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
7. If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
8. Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.
C. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BE COMPLIED BY THE CANDIDATES IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS.
Download Notification :: ssconline.nic.in
FCI Important Dates :
Closing Date of Online application Registration for (Part I) : 19-09-2012 up to 5:00 pm
Closing Date of Online application Registration for (Part II) : 21-09-2012 up to 5:00 pm
Date of Written Exam (Paper I) : 11-11-2012
Date of Written Exam (Paper II) : 06-01-2013