NEET UG 2013 Online Registration Starts From 1 Dec
NEET 2013 (or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) is an All India Medical Entrance Exam for admission to medical Colleges in India for UG and PG courses.
Online applications are invited for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2013 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the following schedule for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in All Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India.
1. NEET(UG)- 2013 will be held in single stage and would be an objective test.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
3. Information regarding receipt of Application Forms will be hosted from time to time on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The candidate can check the
status of receipt of Application on the website and take the suggested action.
4. The NEET(UG) – 2013 will be held on 05.05.2013 (Sunday).
5. Examination Centre, Language of Question Paper and choice of seats be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of online application.
6. The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
7. The candidates can download the Result, Score Card/Rank Letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
8. For the latest up dates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.cbseneet.nic.in & www.mohfw.nic.in and regularly check their
e-mails till the completion of final round of counselling.
download notification at http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Docs/NEETBulletinEnglish2013.pdf
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats in Medical/Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing Class XII examination in 2013 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
Date of Examination
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.cbseneet.nic.in.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM NEET-UG – 2013
|1.||Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Application Form.|
|2.||Candidates can apply for NEET-UG – 2013 “Online”.|
|3.||Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.|
|4.||Examination Fees Details and last date for submission of Application Form:|
|a.||Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :|
|b.|| The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
|c.|| Please arrange documents in the following order:
|d.||For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.|
|6.||Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.|
|7.||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-|
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG)||05.5.2013 (Sunday)|
|Schedule for submission of application forms without late fee||01.12.2012 to 31.12.2012|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||10.01.2013|
|Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee Rs.1000/-||01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted late with fee of Rs.1000/-.||05.02.2013|
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
- An All India merit list and State wise merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
- All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within in the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges Shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institutions/University Concerned.
FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE
|FEE WITHOUT LATE FEE||FEE WITH LATE FEE|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE||10.01.2013||05.02.2013|
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
The Assistant Secretary (NEET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59, 22059683
Fax No. – 011-22509251
- Apply OnLine
- Print Bank E-Challan Form
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Re-Print Confirmation Page
- Forgot Registration Number
- Print Address Slip
- Application Forms after last date will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- Detailed information is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centres is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in