OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
KING GEORGE’S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY U.P. LUCKNOW http://www.kgmu.org
UPCPMT 2013 exam is organized by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow which was formerly known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission in first year of various undergraduate dental and medical courses in the colleges in UP.
Important dates for the exam UP CPMT 2013 Tentatively
• Last date for submission of completed form: first week of May 2013
• Examination date of UPCPMT 2013: June , 2013 first week
• 1st counseling for the exam: Mid July, 2013
• 2nd counseling session: August Last week, 2013
Bank – ALLAHABAD BANK, KGMU
Branch- KGMU, Lucknow
A/C No- 50035026040
IFSC code / Unique Agency Code
(UAC) – ALLA0211028
UPCPMT 2013 candidates should confirm on their own part that they are eligible for the exam and further admission process as per the provisions of Eligibility Criteria of the Exam.
cpmt form will be available on some selected Allahabad bank branches. Information brochure / prospects will be available on official website of upcpmt 2013. Examination form fee will be around 1050+30 including Counselling charge rs 50 for general and obc category candidate.
After filling the form as per the given instructions, the candidates can preserve a copy of the form for future usage and send the form without folding in the envelope provided at the following address via Speed / Registered Post before the last date of form submission:
CPMT – 2013,
CSM Medical University,
U.P., Lucknow – 226003.
UPCPMT 2013 Exam Pattern
UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria• A candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. If not, he should fulfill the residence criteria laid by the U.P. government for applying to the UPCPMT Exam 2013.
• He must be below 17 years in age when appearing for the exam.
• The candidate for appearing in the exam must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. He should have scored a minimum of 50% in the 10+2 exams and achieved a passing percentage in English as well.
• UPCPMT Exam 2013 comprises of two sets of paper: 1st paper includes Zoology and Botany while 2nd paper includes Physics and Chemistry.
• The candidate is given two hours for each set of paper that contain 100 questions each.
• After qualifying both these papers, the candidate has to appear for a third paper which evaluates the usage of Hindi language of the applicant which is again a multiple choice paper.
Subscribe to our email alerts or bookmark our web page to receive all updates well in time to prepare accordingly.
- The minimum aggregate:
- Physically Challenged: 45% for both the qualifying exam and UPCPMT.
- OBC, ST and SC categories: 40% for both the qualifying exam as well as entrance exam.
- BUMS, BHMS and BAMS candidates: 35% marks in UPCPMT exam.
UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats
admission in various dental and medical courses like BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS and MBBS
The Vertical UPCPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats for different categories is as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 21%
- Scheduled Tribes: 2%
- OBC: 27%
More from my site
More from my site
Leave a Reply
Admit Card 2012
Admit card 2013
Bigg Boss 6
BJP Candidate List Jharkhand Election
Congress Candidate List Jharkhand Election
delhi election 2013
Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot
Gujarat election 2012
Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha Election 2014
JMM Candidate List Jharkhand Assembly Election 2014
kbc today answer
live winner name loksabha poll 2014
loksabha election result 2014
online application form
rrb Admit card
Today GBJJ question
vote counting & leading candidate loksabha election 2014
winner name loksabha poll 2014